Sunday, April 11

My First Blog

The title of this posting would make a good name for a children's book. I only thought of it because it seems like my 10 year old nephew is more computer savvy then I am.

Today I am working on a sewing project for a friend. I make these cute yet practical velcro bags that I like to use for groceries. My friend brought me enough fabric to make 11 of them for her. I learned to make these bags a few years ago and am a little bored with them by now. This may be the last time I make them! I'll post photos as soon as I am finished (hopefully tonight). If you like them, please don't ask me to make one for you! I have a few leftover that I made last year so if you absolutely MUST have one I'll send them out first-come first-serve until they are gone.

Please be patient as I learn how to make my blog more "attractive".

This is my blog and welcome to it.

Patti Trish

2 comments:

  1. Yeah your blogging! Love the name, the mascot pic and the polka dots. Makes me want to revamp my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a great name for a children's book, I agree. Let us know when you've written it! I also must admit, you have inspired me to blog! I am looking forward to most memorable experiences from it and in reading your progress on cool crafting chronicles and other stories! Love the elephant; they always remind me of peace.

    ReplyDelete