Tuesday, April 13

Finally finished the bags!

At long last I have finished the bag project. I sure hope Shelli appreciates them!

Picture 1 shows the bag completed folded up into a flat 6X6 square. Picture 2 shows the bag opened flat. You can see the hook and loop strips on the outer edges. Picture 3 shows the bag completely open and stuffed. It can hold quite a bit of groceries (or toys).

I use some of the leftover fabric to make tissue holders (thanks to Christine's Aunt for the idea). I'll make those this weekend and post photos. Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Love these bags. I use mine daily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job on these hand-made bags! Nice to know a new emerging designer out there ;) I think you are perfect for keeping the crafting spirit alive for years to come!

    ReplyDelete